- Individual Tours are defined by a maximum of 9 participants and 4 tour components (service items).
- Best to pay by credit card 7 days before the tour starts. No cancellation fee before that.
- We charge a maximum 50% of the price if you cancel 4-6 days before the tour starts.
- We charge 100% of the price if you cancel 1-3 days before the tour starts or on/after tour start date.
- There is no service charge.
- When you provide us with your payment details, it means that you accept the relevant Tour Conditions.
ATTENTION: The conditions below can be applied also for Group Arrangements. This situation takes place if the group does not need accommodation with group rates and books only 1-4 tour components.
We base our tour conditions on common sense principles. The tour conditions are meant to protect both the customer and us. However, in practice, the overriding principle is the total satisfaction of OUR CUSTOMER.
The complete Individual Tour Conditions are published below.
- Individual Tours are defined by a maximum of 9 (nine) tour participants and maximum 4 (four) Service Items.
- Service Items include e.g. excursions, accommodation, guided tours, transfers or meals.
- These individual Tour conditions can be applicable also for some basic Group Arrangements (no accommodation, only 1-4 services). This instance must be specifically proposed by Personal Tour Assistant.
- Individual Tours (“Tour” or “Tours”) are handled by the StayPoland Sp. z o. o. travel agency (“STAYPOLAND”, “we”, or “us”) on an on-request basis for the direct benefit of the CUSTOMER ("you”).
2. PAYMENT POLICY:
- We require receiving a full one-time prepayment not later than 7 days (Credit Card) to 10 days (Bank Transfer) before the Tour starts.
- If the value of your Tour exceeds 3,000 EUR and/or we need to prepay some of your services very early (special hotel rates with strict cancellation policies), we reserve the right to require an earlier prepayment of a max. 30%. If this instant should take place, we will inform you at least 40 days before your Tour starts.
- The billing price will be calculated in the local currency, Polish zloty (PLN).
- Upon prior request we can also prepare an invoice with an additional price quoted in any foreign currency.
- A: Credit Card
By sending credit card data via the SSL-secured page, the CUSTOMER authorizes STAYPOLAND to charge the full Tour price to their credit card. We reserve the right to require a faxed (+48-22-351 22 49) or e-mailed confirmation in which you submit a written consent for the required credit card charge. The payment will occur at least 7 (seven) days before the start day of the Tour.
We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DINERS and AMERICAN EXPRESS.
- B: Bank Transfer
The agreed amount should be remitted into our bank account at least 10 (ten) days before your Tour starts. International bank transfers may take up to 5 working days, and therefore we require a faxed (+48-22-351 22 49) or e-mailed bank confirmation for bookings made less than 12 days before the Tour starts.
StayPoland Sp. z o.o., Nowy Swiat 29/3, 00-029 Warszawa
Raiffeisen Bank Polska S.A, ul. Piekna 20, 00-549 Warszawa, SWIFT code: RCBWPLPW
IBAN: add “PL” before either of the account numbers above.
- We disclaim any responsibility for additional costs and fees connected with the bank drafts. The bank transfer fees must be borne by the Sender (symbol: OUR).
- If you prefer to pay into our EUR account, we will compute the final price according to the purchase rate (kurs kupna) of the National Bank of Poland + 2% exchange rate stabilization fee. This is necessary because all costs are in PLN. This rate will also be printed on your invoice. See the bank rates at www.nbp.pl/kursy/kursyC.html.
3. CANCELLATION POLICY:
Cancellation fee is 0% of full Tour price: 7 and more days before the Tour starts.
Cancellation fee is 50% of full Tour price: 4 to 6 days before the Tour starts.
Cancellation fee is 100% of full Tour price: 3 or fewer days before the Tour starts or on/after the Tour start date.
- We have deliberately made our cancellation policies strict. However, if we are able to cancel the reserved services, and/or the CUSTOMER agrees to a different Tour date, we may waive a substantial part of the cancellation fee.
4. SERVICE COST:
There is no service charge for Individual Tours.
If you wish to have access to an emergency phone number of your Personal Travel Assistant during your stay in Poland, then we will ask for a 5% service charge. This service is optional and the charge is added only upon Customer’s request.
There can be extra charges e.g. for train tickets purchase and posting fee or similar services requiring extra time. In this case we always quote the service fee in advance after your request for such services.
5. PRICE AND PRICE CHANGES:
We calculate the price in Polish zloty (PLN).
We confirm the price in foreign currencies only on Customer’s request – and at the moment of making a final invoice in a foreign currency.
The price confirmed by our staff is guaranteed, but we must reserve a right to change the price in unforeseen circumstances (unpredictable increase of transport costs, considerable increase in taxes or external service fees, adverse changes in exchange rates). The likelihood of such instances is low and has not happened so far since almost all our costs are contracted in Polish zloty.
If this instance was to happen, we must inform (by e-mail, also by phone if possible) the Customer not later than 25 days before the Tour start date and transparently state the reasons why we are asking for a price increase. After we have sent this information, the Customer is allowed to cancel the reservation within no later than 3 days. If there is no reply within 3 days, it signifies the Customer’s agreement to these conditions.
If the Customer books a chauffeur-driven Tour with a contracted schedule and upon embarking on the Tour the Customer asks the driver or guide to extend the duration of the Tour or the itinerary by more than 10% of its contracted length, STAYPOLAND has the right to apply a surcharge.
STAYPOLAND shall strive to address promptly the causes of all well-found complaints, including by means of providing replacement services wherever possible.
Should a service included in our Tour cannot be delivered objectively to the Customer’s expectation, STAYPOLAND and the service supplier must be notified immediately so as to allow for the opportunity to remedy the situation.
All formal complaints must be submitted in writing (e-mail, fax or post) no later than 10 days after the end of the Tour. The customer is requested to report timely anything they were not satisfied with. Delayed complaints decrease our ability to deal with the problem and will thus exclude our responsibility.
STAYPOLAND will refund the difference between the contracted services and the replacement services, on the condition that the Customer does not receive replacement services of the same or higher value.
The CUSTOMER covers the costs of all replacement and extra services of a higher value if they are delivered at his/her request.
7. OUR RESPONSIBILITY:
It is the responsibility of STAYPOLAND to use its best efforts to provide the goods and services as set forth in the Offer presented to the CUSTOMER (Tour Fact Sheet), and which are accepted and confirmed by both Parties.
We have taken all responsible steps to ensure that the suppliers of all services provided are of an acceptable standard. STAYPOLAND accepts responsibility for the standard of services provided to you. We will also accept responsibility for any proven negligent acts or omissions of our employees and agents caused by their fault.
We cannot be held responsible for acts, errors, omissions of any third party not directly employed, or under specific control of STAYPOLAND.
STAYPOLAND excludes in advance responsibility for delays, changes in schedule, losses, injuries caused by acts of God, or of governments, local laws, climatic conditions, fires, wars, whether declared or not, riots, theft, terrorist activities, social and labor unrest, theft, mechanical or construction failures and difficulties, diseases, epidemics, quarantine, medical or customs regulation or danger, incidents to sea, land and air travel, and other similar acts, incidents, omissions, and conditions beyond our ability to control (“Force Majeure”).
Cancellation of Tour or any services caused by the Customer‘s inability to arrive in Poland as a consequence of external circumstances (e.g. volcano eruptions, floods) does not release the Customer from paying the cancellation fee. However in the case when Customer cannot arrive because of Force Majeure (e.g. volcano eruption, floods) and the Customer’s liability does not cover local cancellation fees (Point 3 above) – we promise to minimize the cancellation costs imposed on you.
If as a result of Force Majeure the Customer cannot return to their home country on the planned end date of their stay, STAYPOLAND is responsible to help them to minimize the cost of their extended stay until the return journey.
8. CUSTOMER'S RESPONSIBILITY:
While embarking on their tour, the CUSTOMER consciously assumes all the risks involved in such a tour, whether expected or unexpected.
The CUSTOMER is responsible for damage caused by themselves and persons in their care, and shall cover the damage where it occurs.
If the CUSTOMER is not a Polish resident she/he is responsible for, and must be in possession of a passport valid for six months after the conclusion of the Tour.
9. COMPANY DETAILS:
STAYPOLAND Sp. z o.o., Nowy Swiat 29/3, 00-029 Warszawa, VAT tax number: PL525-231-48-41. The company is entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital Cit y Warszawa, XII WG KRS; registry number 0000224662. National Business Registry Number (REGON): 015873080. Share capital: 82,250 PLN. Travel agency registry number in Mazowieckie Voivodship: 730. STAYPOLAND holds an obligatory travel agency insurance issued by AXA S.A..
10. LEGAL BASIS:
The contract and all matters arising therefrom are subject to Polish law. The CUSTOMER agrees to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Polish courts residing in Warsaw, Poland. These Conditions regulating Group Tours are effective as of 5 May 2006. Last amendment: June 9, 2010.