By using site www.staypoland.com (“the Site”) the Site user (“the User”) agrees to be bound by these site terms (“Terms”). If you disagree with the Terms, please exit instantly from this Site.
You must be at least 18 years to reserve services via this Site. You may not use false information when using services on this Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to this Site any unlawful, proprietary, libelous, threatening, obscene, scandalic, pornographic or profane material or any material that would violate any law, constitute infringement of intellectual property rights or contain software viruses. You agree not to use this Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties. By submitting any online feedback to the Site, you agree to pass all copyright rights on STAYPOLAND. The User is held responsible for any information or data placed by him on the Site, in particular any opinions or data put on the Site when making reservations. STAYPOLAND is entitled to modify any information or data put on the Site by the User, with respect to provisions of law regarding privacy protection.
We may change, suspend, modify, or discontinue all or any part of the Site in our sole discretion with or without notice. We are not liable if for any reason all or any part of a Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. We are not obligated to correct or update any information or content on the Sites. We reserve the right to block or deny access to a Site to anyone at any time for any reason.
1. StayPoland.com website is operated by eTravel S.A. , a joint-stock company incorporated under the laws of Poland, with its seat in Warsaw, Poland at Aleje Jerozolimskie 142B, 02-305 , registered by District Court for the City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of National Court Register under registration number KRS 0000394089, Statistical no.: 144414773, Taxpayer VAT number.: PL521-36-14-786, share capital 2,020,000 PLN (“STAYPOLAND” or “We”).
2. In order to use the services offered by the Website, the user needs to have valid email account and properly configured (and updated to the last stable version) web browser.
3. Services available
3.1. Small group tours on guaranteed departure dates
The core of our offer. Includes the following tours: the Grand Tour of Poland, The Polish Dream Tour, the Spirit of Poland, Polish Triangle, The Amber Route, the Route of John Paul II and the Pearls of the East.
3.2. Short tours (1-3 days) and transfers
Short tours are all tours and holiday packages lasting maximum 3 days for 1-9 participants.
Transfers are simple transportation services (chauffeured limousines or coaches).
3.3. Multi-day (4+ days) and group tours
Multi-day Tours are all tours lasting 4 days or longer.
Group Tours are defined by a minimum number of 10 participants, regardless of the number of days.
3.4. Accommodation booking
StayPoland.com provides possibility to book online thousands of hotels, apartments, private guest houses and other accommodation services in Poland.
3.5. Car rental
You may also rent online a car in all major Polish cities. This service is operated by ETrawler Unlimited Company with Corporate Head Office in Classon House, Dundrum Business Park, Dundrum, Dublin 14, Ireland.
Based on your consent we will be sending to the provided email address, which you provide, various marketing materials regarding our offer.
4. Terms of service – tours
Failure to make a full payment 30 days prior to the Tour departure may result in automatic cancellation of the reservation and forfeiture of the deposit.4.2.2. Payment confirmation
STAYPOLAND is obliged to confirm to CUSTOMER all payments with a brief Receipt of Payment specifying the amount received or sent. This Receipt is usually sent along with the Confirmation Letter.
4.2.3. Billing price
The rates are calculated, published and processed in Polish Zloty (PLN). On our website, foreign currencies (EUR, USD, GBP, AUD, CAD) are also mentioned, but only for orientation purposes.
All prices are quoted for a CUSTOMER sharing a double/twin room or staying in a single bedroom.
4.2.4. Booking amendments
We do not charge additional fees for changes in the number of people. Late arrival, early departure and resignation from some parts of the trip are possible, but non-refundable.
4.2.5. Cancellation made by client
All cancellations must be made in writing and sent by email to STAYPOLAND prior to the Tour departure. Cancellations are subjected to the following penalties: if you cancel
• 41 days or more before the tour departure, a full refund is made excluding a 20 EUR service fee per person.
• 40-30 days before the tour departure, the cancellation penalty is 20% of the total price of the tour.
• 29-10 days before the tour departure, the cancellation penalty is 30% of the total price of the tour.
• 9-4 days before the tour departure, the cancellation penalty is 50% of the total price of the tour.
• 3-2 days before the tour departure or later, the cancellation penalty is 80% of the total price of the tour.
• 1-0 days before the tour departure, the cancellation penalty is 100% of the total price of the tour.
Once the tour has commenced, there will be no cancellations and refunds for the unused portion.
4.2.6. Cancellation made by StayPoland
We never cancel tours. However, if it became necessary to cancel a Tour prior to departure, STAYPOLAND will make every effort to provide similar alternative arrangements at the next available date at no additional cost, offer alternative fixed-date Escorted tours or a more private option of the tour at the lowest possible price. If this is not acceptable, a full refund of all costs received by STAYPOLAND in Polish zloty (PLN) will be made to the CUSTOMER. In the case of credit card payments, slight differences may occur as a result of differences in exchange rates. We shall strive to inform you about any cancellations and program changes with due notice (at least 60 days before the start). STAYPOLAND disclaims responsibility for any additional costs or fees related to such a Tour booking (e.g. non-refundable airplane tickets etc.).
4.2.7. Price changes
The price confirmed by our staff is guaranteed, but we must reserve a theoretical right to change the price in unforeseen circumstances (unpredictable increase of transport costs, considerable increase in taxes or extremely adverse exchange rates). The likelihood of such instances is low. If this instance was to happen, we must inform (by e-mail, also by phone if possible) the Customer not later than 60 days before the Tour start date and transparently state the reasons why we are asking for a price increase. After we have sent this information, the Customer is allowed to cancel the reservation within no later than 3 days. If there is no reply within 3 days, it signifies the Customer’s agreement to these conditions. If the Customer cancels we make a 100% refund of the monies prepaid by the Customer.
4.2.8. Number of participants
Maximum: 28 persons. No minimum. If there is more than the maximum number of participants, the decisive factor for accepting the reservation is the time of receipt of the signed Tour Order Form followed by a prompt payment of the deposit to STAYPOLAND.
In the unlikely situation where only 1-6 participants signed for a tour, we may organize a private tour consisting of the same or comparable services without price change.
4.2.9. Air transportation
The price does not include the costs of transportation to and from Poland. We can assist you with selecting airfares to Poland that are most suitable when combined with land transportation arrangements.
4.2.10. Land transportation
All Fixed-Date Escorted Tours start and end in Warsaw except for the tour Pearls of The East which ends in Krakow. Our escorted tours are usually operated by minibuses or small coaches (16-30 seats). Seats cannot be booked but the Tour leader may make any decisions concerning their rotation during the trip.
Hotels reserved for our tours are rated as Comfort (*** in Polish hotel classification) or above (up to Deluxe *****). All hotel rooms provide en suite private bathroom (and/or shower) and toilet. We ensure that the hotels are upmarket, clean, comfortable and well located so as to facilitate sightseeing of the area.
All tours include accommodation in Classic rooms. A change of the room standard is possible on request for an additional fee.
4.2.12. Single and triple bedrooms
Single and especially triple bedrooms are available on a limited basis. Single rooms require an extra charge – the full prices are indicated on our price list. The prices for Triple bedrooms are on request. Triples usually consist of a larger twin room with an additional bed (a single bed or occasionally folding bed/cot) for the third person. We cannot guarantee that the third bed will be comfortable for an adult.
It is advisable that you inform us about any special dietary requirements in advance. Necessary information should be provided in the Comments section in the Tour Order Form. Please check the Tour description on the website and the list of services in the Tour Voucher to learn which meals are included in the price.
Children aged 8 or more are charged the full adult rate for our Tours. Discounts are possible if triple rooms can be booked. Children aged 8-18 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 8 are not permitted to take part in our Tours.
4.2.15. Smoking policy
Smoking is not allowed on the coaches. Frequent stops are made throughout the day, which provide an opportunity to smoke. In hotels we book for all customers non-smoking rooms, so please state your preference as to smoking room in advance.
4.2.16. Passports and visas
The CUSTOMER is responsible for, and must be in possession of a passport valid for six months after the conclusion of the Tour. Visas may be required for citizens of South Africa, China, Russia, Turkey and some other countries.
The allowance is 1 checked luggage and 1 hand luggage per person. Luggage is transported at the owner’s responsibility throughout the Tour. Hand baggage and small personal items such as coats, umbrellas or cameras are entirely in the care of the CUSTOMER.
4.2.18. Tour inclusions
Tour inclusions are agreed with the CUSTOMER prior to issuing the contract. They are specifically given in each Tour description on our website. The tour usually includes all the travel as noted in the itinerary, the welcome meeting on your arrival in Poland, accommodation in comfortable hotels, meals as indicated, tour materials, service of the tour leaders, driver and local guides, program and entrance fees as noted in the itinerary, porterage and taxes.
4.2.19. Tour exclusions
Airfare, luggage and travel cancellation insurance, airport transfers, passport costs, visa and optional excursions are excluded. All items of personal nature (room service, beverages, telephone charges, laundry, special food requests, etc.) and meals not specified in the tour itinerary are not included and must be paid by the CUSTOMER. Tips for services are left at your discretion.
4.2.20. Hotel or itinerary variations
Changes in the itinerary may occur even though our tours are carefully planned. STAYPOLAND reserves the right to change any features of any tour as necessary, given the possibility always with a prior notice.. STAYPOLAND reserves the right to substitute comparable hotels or make itinerary changes as necessitated by circumstances beyond our control. We shall make efforts in good faith to substitute accommodation, meals or other features with replacement of comparable value for any item cancelled.
4.2.21. Legal basis
The contract and all the matters arising therefrom are subject to the Polish law. The CUSTOMER agrees to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Polish courts residing in Warsaw, Poland. Our overriding principle and goal is Customer Satisfaction. These Conditions regulating Small Group Tours on Guaranteed Departure Dates are effective as from 30 December 2005.
The rates are calculated, published and processed in Polish Zloty (PLN).
On our website, foreign currencies are also mentioned, but only for orientation purposes.
We confirm the price in foreign currencies only on Customer’s request – and at the moment of making a final invoice in a foreign currency.
The price confirmed by our staff is guaranteed, but we must reserve the right to change the price in unforeseen circumstances (unpredictable increase of transport costs, considerable increase in taxes or external service fees, adverse changes in exchange rates). The likelihood of such instances is low and has not happened so far since almost all our costs are contracted in Polish zloty.
4.6. Types of payment
We accept payment by credit card (VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, Diners) or payments to our bank accounts in Euros or Polish Zloty.
When a signed Tour Order Form is delivered to our office and the CUSTOMER selects Credit card payment, we debit the CUSTOMER’s credit card with the due amount. The payment is taken manually by your personal travel assistant. The billing currency is Polish zloty (PLN).
Aleje Jerozolimskie 142B, 02-305 Warszawa
ING BANK SLASKI SA
PLN 02 1050 1025 1000 0090 3027 3156
EUR 55 1050 1025 1000 0090 3027 3172
Swift code: INGBPLPW
IBAN: add “PL” before either of the account numbers above.
We disclaim any responsibility for additional costs and fees connected with bank drafts. The bank transfer fees should be fully covered by the Sender (symbol: OUR) or Shared (symbol:SHA).
If you prefer to pay into our EUR account, we will calculate the final price according to the purchase rate (kurs kupna) of the National Bank of Poland. You can check the bank rates at www.nbp.pl/kursy/kursyC.html. This rate will also be given on your Receipt of Payment.
4.7. Our responsibility
It is the responsibility of STAYPOLAND to use its best efforts to provide the goods and services as set forth in the Offer presented to the CUSTOMER (Tour Fact Sheet), and which are accepted and confirmed by both Parties.
We have taken all responsible steps to ensure that the suppliers of all services provided are of an acceptable standard. STAYPOLAND accepts responsibility for the standard of services provided to you. We will also accept responsibility for any proven negligent acts or omissions of our employees and agents caused by their fault.
We cannot be held responsible for acts, errors, omissions of any third party not directly employed, or under specific control of STAYPOLAND.
STAYPOLAND excludes in advance responsibility for delays, changes in schedule, losses, injuries caused by force majeure or of governments, local laws, climatic conditions, fires, wars, whether declared or not, riots, theft, terrorist activities, social and labor unrest, theft, mechanical or construction failures and difficulties, diseases, epidemics, quarantine, medical or customs regulation or danger, incidents at sea, land and air travel, and other similar acts, incidents, omissions, and conditions beyond our ability to control (“Force Majeure”).
Cancellation of Tour or any services caused by the Customer‘s inability to arrive in Poland as a consequence of external circumstances (e.g. volcano eruptions, floods) does not release the Customer from paying the cancellation fee. However in the case when Customer cannot arrive because of Force Majeure (e.g. volcano eruption, floods) or flight cancellations and the Customer’s liability does not cover local cancellation fees (Point 3 above) – we promise to minimize the cancellation costs imposed on you.
If as a result of Force Majeure the Customer cannot return to their home country on the planned end date of their stay, STAYPOLAND is responsible to help you to minimize the cost of their extended stay until the return journey.
4.8. Customer’s responsibility
It is the responsibility of the CUSTOMER to present themselves when expected and to follow all the rules and instructions which have been designed to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all Tour participants.
Should a CUSTOMER’s conduct become incompatible with the smooth operation of the Tour and adversely affect the safety and enjoyment of other CUSTOMERs, the CUSTOMER shall be excluded from the Tour and STAYPOLAND shall be under no liability to such a person.
The CUSTOMER is responsible for damage caused by themselves and persons in their care, and shall cover the damage where it occurs.
4.9. Service cost
The service costs are included in the agreed price or the published tour package pricing.
There can be extra charges e.g. for train tickets purchase and posting fee or similar services. In all such cases we always transparently quote the costs after such services are requested.
If the Customer books a chauffeur-driven Tour with a contracted schedule and upon embarking on the Tour the Customer asks the driver or guide to extend the duration of the Tour or the itinerary by more than 10% of its contracted length, STAYPOLAND has the right to apply a surcharge.
STAYPOLAND shall strive to address promptly the causes of all well-found complaints, including by means of providing replacement services wherever possible.
Should a service included in our Tour cannot be delivered objectively to the Customer’s expectation, STAYPOLAND and the service supplier must be notified immediately so as to allow for the opportunity to remedy the situation.
All formal complaints must be submitted in writing (e-mail:email@example.com, fax or post) no later than 10 days after the end of the Tour. The customer is requested to report timely anything they were not satisfied with. Delayed complaints decrease our ability to deal with the problem and will thus exclude our responsibility.
STAYPOLAND will refund the difference between the contracted services and the replacement services, on the condition that the Customer does not receive replacement services of the same or higher value.
The CUSTOMER covers the costs of all replacement and extra services of a higher value if they are delivered at your request.
4.11. Languages available
In general, it is possible to order a service in English, Polish, German, French, Italian, Spanish or Russian language.
4.12. Legal basis
The contract and all the matters arising therefrom are subject to the Polish law. The CUSTOMER agrees to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Polish courts residing in Warsaw, Poland. Our overriding principle and goal is Customer Satisfaction. These Conditions regulating Small Group Tours on Guaranteed Departure Dates are effective as from 30 December 2005.
5. Terms of service – accommodation
The User is obliged to properly fill the Order. The Operator is not liable for any consequences resulting from an incorrectly filled Order by the User, unless such errors arise due to circumstances for which the Operator is responsible.Depending on the selected payment method, the User receives a Confirmation of Reservation or Confirmation of the Reservation with the Voucher. Voucher is a document necessary to submit at the Hotel and enabling the use of the ordered Service in case of payment made via the StayPoland.com Service.The User should make sure that the Confirmation of the Booking or Confirmation of the Booking together with the Voucher confirming the ordered Service has been delivered to him correctly. In the absence of such documents, the User should immediately notify the Operator about this fact.
The Operator is obliged to send the Confirmation of the Booking or Confirmation of the Reservation with the Voucher, and does not guarantee their delivery and thus is not liable for the consequences of the lack of these documents while the User is staying in the Hotel, if such lack was due to circumstances for which the Operator is not responsible.
If the User submits the Order together with the payment method “bank transfer”, the Operator sends the User the Voucher only after the Operator has received all the funds due for the ordered Service.
5.4. When the User sends a correctly completed electronic Order, a binding agreement is concluded between the User and the Operator. If the User selects the payment option by e-transfer or payment card, this means an obligation to pay the service price to the Operator or to block the appropriate amount on against subsequent debiting of the payment card.
5.5. Booking changes or cancellation
5.5.1. Changes or cancellations of the ordered Service should be made using the forms available on the StayPoland.com website or by phone on +48 22 492 77 77 or by electronic correspondence to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. All changes or cancellations made by the User must be confirmed by the Operator via email or fax to become valid.
5.5.3. If the terms of the offer do not provide otherwise, the Operator will change or cancel the Order without charging the User with additional costs.
5.5.4. The actual Terms and Conditions of modifications and cancellations may be different than the general rules presented below depending on the Hotel and particular offer details. Operator will inform the Client of the actual and binding Terms and Conditions in a clear and concise manner during the booking process on the order form as well as the Voucher (confirmation of Booking). In the case when no specific conditions are listed in the order form or Voucher, the following Terms and Conditions shall apply:
• No charges apply for cancellations or modifications of a Booking if made at least 72 hours before the day of the service commencement.
• Charges equal to 100% of the cost of the first night stay apply for cancellations or modifications of a Booking if made less than 72 hours before the day of the service commencement.
• The Operator will charge the User 100% of the cost of the entire Service if the User cancels the Order without any prior notice, made through the appropriate forms located on the Website and without confirmation by the Operator.
• Charges equal to 100% of the cost of the full stay apply for “no shows” or if the Client does not inform the operator of a cancellation or modification of the Booking.
5.5.5. For properly made cancellation of the Booking the Operator will reimburse the Client the full amount charged, minus any cancellation costs resulting from a particular offer or the general Booking Terms and Conditions. Operator does not take responsibility for the currency exchange rate costs.
5.6.1. If the originally Booked services are for whatever reasons unattainable, the Operator will try to the best of its ability, to provide the Client with as similar as possible in price, standard and duration alternative services. If the Client rejects the alternative proposition of a similar service Operator will reimburse the Client the full amount charged.
5.6.2. In any event total Operators liability is limited to the amount that the Client was charged for Hotel services while making a Booking through the Reservation System. After that amount is reimbursement to the Client, the Operator is free of any additional claims of action by the Client.
5.6.3. The Operator takes great care to present “up to date” and accurate information in the Reservation System.
22.214.171.124. The Operator does not take any responsibility for any damages suffered by the Client at the hands of the Hotel staff.
126.96.36.199. The Operator can not be held responsible for incorrect information provided by the Hotel itself listed on the Reservation System.
188.8.131.52. The Operator does not take responsibility for liabilities resulting from ‘no vacancies’ at the Hotel which for example can occur when the Hotel sells more accommodation than it actually holds.
184.108.40.206. Operator does not take any responsibility for any inconvenience or unpleasant occurrence at the hotel that result for example from renovation of heating systems, inaccessibility to recreational services, pool renovation, a water or power shortage and any other similar occurrences.
220.127.116.11. Operator can not be held liable in crisis situations beyond Operators control, such as, natural disasters, strikes, wars, biohazards, etc, where the realization of the Reservation is impossible, in which case Operator is released from any responsibility to fulfil Reservation obligations and does not partake in any consequences regarding the legal binding of these Terms and Conditions.
5.8.1. The exhibited prices on www.staypoland.com are per room, apartment, or other accommodation, per night. All prices include VAT taxes.5.8.2. The exhibited prices include Hotel breakfast, unless explicitly stated. In the case where breakfast is not offered in the price, the Client will be informed of this fact during the reservation process.
5.8.3. The Client accepts that the exhibited prices are subject to change within prior notice. Operator will confirm the actual price during the booking process and will provided it on Voucher (reservation confirmation document). The Operator does not charge any additional fees for acting as an intermediate in the reservation of overnight accommodation as well as other ordered services.
In the case of making a Booking with this form of payment the Client is not obligated to make payment via www.staypoland.com. The booking will be made free of charge at the Hotel chosen by the Client. The booking is guaranteed until the specified time listed on the confirmation email/voucher. Payment for the service ordered takes place directly at the Hotel by the client. An Invoice for the rendered services is issued by the Hotel. In the case where a late arrival is possible please contact the Hotel directly before the deadline listed on the confirmation email/voucher. We also urge the Client to advise the hotel if the booked accommodation will not be rendered by the Client.
ATTENTION: The booking will automatically the cancelled at the moment of a no show at the Hotel at the listed time on the confirmation email/voucher.
18.104.22.168. Booking guaranteed.
In the case of making a Booking with the form of payment the Client is obligated to provide the Clients credit card details in order to make a guarantee by the Hotel of the booking. The credit card information will be sent to the Hotel, where the booking was made. The Operator will not charge the Clients credit card and is not the issuer of the Invoice. In order to ensure your booking the Hotel may pre-authorize the card or charge it for the correct amount. Pre-authorisation of the card means that the Hotel may check and charge the card until the realisation of the transaction. Pre-authorisation or a charge of the credit card may be in the amount of the first day stay at the Hotel or for the whole amount of the stay at the Hotel. The charged amount is equal to the amount of the services ordered. The Booking at the Hotel is guaranteed for the entire day. In the case of a delayed Booking cancelation or a no show of the Client at the Hotel, the Hotel may charge the Client for the entire amount of the Hotel stay as listed on the confirmation email/voucher.
5.10. The Operator does not charge the User with additional costs due to the conclusion of the contract for intermediation in booking accommodation services.
5.11. The User has the right to withdraw from the contract (reservation of accommodation services) on terms specified by the Hotel. The Operator provides the User with the content of these conditions during the booking process.
5.12.1. Any complaints associated with the services rendered by the Hotel should be filed by the Client directly with the Hotel prior to or at the time of departure or at the latest within 48 hours after the completion of the service.+
5.12.2. If the Client approaches the Operator for whatever reason with a complaint about the services rendered by the Hotel, Operator shall confer the complaint with the Hotel with the objective of ensuring that the complaint is dealt within a 14 day period from the date of receiving the notice.
5.12.2. All complaints may be directed to the Hotel via the Operator, in the form of electronic correspondence sent to the address email@example.com. In such a case, the User should authorize the Operator to represent the User towards the Hotel in the scope of claims or complaints based on the charge of non-performance or improper performance of the Services.
It is possible to made a reservation in English or Polish language.
6. Terms of service – car rentals
Please refer to https://www.cartrawler.com for terms of service regarding car rentals.
7. The user should be cautious during transferring personal data and paying for services. In particular, the user should ensure adequate protection of the device he uses.
We use the HotJar tool to observe how our users use the site. It helps us to understand the behavior of users and constantly improve the quality of the site. You can opt out of monitoring by HotJar by visiting the following page: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/opt-out
9. All concluded contracts are recorded in our databases. They contain the full range of data necessary to determine the parameters of the service and the person for whom the contract was concluded. In addition, the date and time of concluding the contract and the IP address of the end device of the User from which the contract was concluded are also recorded.
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
• Necessary cookies – which enable the User to use services available within the Website, for example authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Website;
• Functionality cookies – which “remember” settings selected by the User and customize the User’s interface, for example as regards the selected language or the region from which the User comes, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc.
• Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
• Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
We also use third-party vendors cookies (Google, Facebook) for the purpose of displaying personalized advertising content on our site and on other websites (remarketing). The content of ads we display ise based on the history of your visits to our site. For example, if you visit our website and browse the tour catalogue, we may later display you ads with content related to tours pages you visited. This could be in the form of an advertisement on the Google search results page, or a site in the Google Display Network, or somewhere on Facebook.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. To opt-out of Facebook remarketing cookie, please visit www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/
For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
11. Your use of this Site is at your own risk. Information on this Site is posted in good faith and it is being updated regularly, but we do not give warranties of any kind, either express or implied. STAYPOLAND declares that the Site is provided on “as is” basis and STAYPOLAND will not be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, availability, timeliness, completeness, performance or fitness for a particular purpose of any part of this Site, any content or any accommodation, products or services available via this Site or guarantee that this Site is free from viruses, Internet worms or bugs. We do not warrant the quality of translations from source languages and we do not guarantee that possible errors will be repaired.
12. The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless STAYPOLAND, its officers, directors, employees, agents, resellers, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Site from and against all injuries, accidents, consequential losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable and necessary attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these Site Terms (including but not limited: negligent or wrongful conduct) by User or any other person accessing the Site.
13. The information contained on this Site is copyrighted and constitutes an intellectual property of STAYPOLAND or its partners. No information may be distributed, modified, reproduced or transferred in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of STAYPOLAND or its respective owners. Commercial use of any information contained on this Site can be performed only under the terms and conditions individually agreed with STAYPOLAND. These limitations do not exclude the right of the User to use the information with a purpose to choose and order goods and services offered at the Site.
14. The trademarks, slogans, trade names, and logos displayed and used on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of STAYPOLAND. All other trademarks, trade names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners and may not be copied, imitated or used, in part or in whole without the prior written permission of such respective owners.
15. This Site may contain links to third-party websites. STAYPOLAND takes no responsibility for the content of third-party web sites. They are owned and operated by third parties and STAYPOLAND holds no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
16. All concluded contracts and bookings are recorded. They contain the full range of data necessary to determine the parameters of the service and the person for whom the contract was concluded. In addition, the date and time of concluding the contract and the IP address of the end device of the User from which the contract was concluded are also recorded.
17. The operator makes every effort to ensure that the content available on the site is current and correct. However, due to the nature of the information presented, it is possible that in some cases this information may be out of date. For example please note that the descriptions of accommodation facilities are entered directly by the Hotel and the Hotel takes responsibility for their correctness.
The operator controls the correctness of the content. If you find outdated or misleading content, please contact us at https://www.staypoland.com/contact-us/
18. If there is any conflict between these Terms and the specific conditions for reserving services on this Site, reservation terms shall apply.
19. The Customer shall have the right to seek damages on account of the non-performance or improper performance of the agreement for the provision of a service in court only after the complaint procedure has been exhausted.
20. STAYPOLAND has the right to make alterations to content, design and functionality of this Site at any time without giving prior notice.
21. STAYPOLAND may change or modify these Site Terms at any time. The last change was made on November 16, 2018. Such change or modification comes into force at the day of the publication of the new site terms. Reservations from before the changes or modifications are performed on conditions hitherto.
22. These Terms and their performance shall be governed by the laws of the state of Poland without giving effect to applicable conflict of laws provisions. User agrees and submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Warsaw, Poland, in all questions and controversies arising out of the User’s use of the Site and these Terms.
23. Please report any violation to these Terms or other terms and conditions on this Site at https://www.staypoland.com/contact-us/