Basing on Polish Electronic Services Act enacted on July 28, 2004 (No. 144/1204) all information gathered from website’s visitors will be used for the following two purposes:
To provide services ordered by our customers;
To deliver special offers, newsletter and other messages to customers who have agreed to receive such information from us. Users may always opt-out from our mailing list.
We do not request nor store your credit card data even though a credit card is required to make a reservation with us and are never shared with third parties.
The credit card data are encrypted by 256-bit SSL (secure socket layer) protocol certified by Certum Domain Validation CA SHA2. Thanks to company firewall nobody besides the employee responsible for the payment has any access to customer data.
The credit card details are necessary only to facilitate authorized “mail/phone order” payments for travel services you buy from StayPoland.com and agree to be billed for. You can rest assured that the private date will not be misused.
We use Google Analytics software to track how our customers use the website. Doing so helps us understand the way you use our website and lets us improve it on daily basis. Cookies are a secure way to gather statistical information without disclosing your private data.
This website does not contain any viruses, Trojan horses or any other malicious software built to cause any damage to computers. Our experienced IT department staff ensure that you are 100% safe when visiting StayPoland.com.
1. The Website does not automatically collect any information, with the exception of information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s terminal device and are designed for use of Website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of their original website, time of their storage in the terminal device and a unique number.
3. eTravel S.A. with its registered office at the address: Aleje Jerozolimskie 142B, 02-305 Warsaw, operator of the Website, is the entity placing cookies in the terminal device of the Website User and getting access to them.
4. Cookies are used to:
a) adapt the content of Website pages to the User’s preferences and to optimize the use of websites; in particular these files recognize the device of the Website User and allow proper display of the website, which is tailored to meet the User’s specific needs;
b) maintain the Website User’s session (after logging on), thanks to which the User does not need to enter the login and password again on each subpage of the Website;
c) create statistics, which indicate how Website Users use websites, which makes it possible to improve the structure and content of these sites;
5. Two basic types of cookies are used within the Website: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary cookies, which are stored in the User’s terminal device until the User logs off, leaves the website or closes the software (Internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s terminal device for a time determined in the parameters of cookies or until the User removes them.
6. The following types of cookies are used within the Website:
a) “indispensable” cookies”, which enable the User to use services available within the Website, for example authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Website;
b) cookies used for safety purposes, for example cookies used for detecting abuses related to authentication within the Website;
c) ”performance” cookies, which gather information about the method of using pages of the Website;
d) “functional” cookies, which “remember” settings selected by the User and customize the User’s interface, for example as regards the selected language or the region from which the User comes, size of the font, appearance of the website etc.;
e) “advertising” cookies, thanks to which Users are provided with advertising content that is better tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases the software used for browsing websites allows by default storing of cookies in the User’s terminal device. Website Users may change at any time settings of cookies. These settings may be changed in particular to block automatic operation of cookies in settings of the Internet browser or inform the User about each time they are placed in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of operating cookies is available in the settings of the software (Internet browser).
9. Cookies placed in the terminal device of the Website User may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. More information about cookies is available at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org or in the “Help” section of the browser’s menu.