Congress Center Hotel IOR*** is located in Poznań, close to the city centre and Poznań International Fair, near forest Marceliński – a perfect place for walks, and Lech – Poznań team stadium. It takes 15 minutes to get to the hotel from Ławica Airport, from railway station and bus station.
We have at your disposal 3 suites, 48 double rooms, 8 single rooms, 2 rooms for handicapped persons with attendants.
Furnishings of our rooms:
* bathroom with shower
* TV-Sat + radio
* hotspot: Era - free access.
Pets are not allowed.
There is also a hairdresser, beauty salon and massage studio. We offer a barbecue area, where it is possible to organise a picnic. ext to the hotel there is a parking with numerous parking spaces, which maybe used by our guests and conference participants.
The guarded Car park is additional fee.
In the hotel there is a restaurant Estelle with Italian cuisine, offering a rich menu, as well as a cafe. Restaurant Estella cooperates with Centrum Kongresowe on the permanent basis and offers catering services in terms of course services. Staying at the hotel, guests can have breakfast as well as other meals. In the premises of the restaurant there is a possibility to organise banquets, wedding receptions and other celebrations. The restaurant is also open for outside guests.
The restaurant is under the management of a separate firm. Due to that reason, there is no possibility of adding the costs to the invoice.
Congress Center Hotel IOR is a place of conferences, congresses and trainings, therefore gaining knowledge, experience exchange and making contacts. It is worth to organise conferences and trainings here, because:
* we have 13 modernly, furnished rooms - holding from 6 to 200 persons,
* it is possible to arrange tables and chairs in various combinations – in accordance with client’s wish,
* all rooms are equipped with audio-visual equipment,
* it is possible to organise simultaneous interpretations for 300 persons in 6 languages,
* we offer full professionalism in training events service,
* we have experience organising conferences, congresses and trainings.