The mountains are both undeniably magnificent and potentially dangerous. If you need a help, we can arrange an experienced local mountain guide to accompany you. In some cases, people use guide services for safety and good company while hiking along these medium-demanding trails. However, there are also treks and climbs that can be undertaken only with local guides. Please let us know your preferences as to how long and demanding your hike should be, and we will give you a good advice and reserve one of the specialized guides for you.
Below you will find some of the most interesting mountain routes:
– Dolina Bialego Potoku (The Valley of the White Brook) & Dolina Malej Laki (The Valley of the Small Meadow)
– John Paul II’s trail in Chocholowska Valley & Morskie Oko Lake (The Eye of the Sea)
– Morskie Oko Lake & Czarny Staw Gasienicowy (The Black Lake of Gasienica)
– Czerwone Wierchy (Red Summits)
– Swinica Mountain – Dolina Pieciu Stawow (The Valley of the Five Lakes)
– Orla Perc (The Eagle’s Path): Dolina Pieciu Stawow – Rysy Mountain (the highest Polish mountain)